Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

hat!

One pink and purple hat with ears! and a white pom pom on top finished! Eva is wearing it as I type. It is a hit!! Maybe someday I will be able to post a photo...



Eva in her new bear hat and the baby doll I finished a couple of days ago. Her name is Charlotte. Eva added the pink bow barrette and a necklace for her. [Hat 5 sts/inch, cast on 96, #6 needles, ears, pom poms.]

Eva reminded me of my other camera and I found it. The resolution is not nearly as good but hey it is a camera! I found several dozen lost photos on the camera from the end of 2006, beginning of 2007, mostly Christmas of that year but also some photos like these when we watched our friend's dog Gizmo-



It is after all, all about the Frisbee. Jack and Gizmo.



Gizmo with Frisbee; Eva and Samuel (3 1/2, 6 1/2).



Eva age 3 1/2 (12/2006). She has been making this face a lot lately as well; Eva and Samuel ice chopping in the winter (3 1/2 and 6 1/2)



Cats! Agnes, Magoo, Maxwell (left to right) and Eva (3 1/2).

No comments: