Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Eva made a fancy tree for her little guy Gilbert. It is a pipe cleaner tree and she decorated it with pon poms and some sticky molding stuff I can't remember that name of. She was asking me just now if I knew about Turkey Trees for Thanksgiving, so of course I said, no, I don't know about those. Apparently, there are these turkey trees that you can buy in stores. They grow the trees and then they put cooked turkey on the trees and on Thanksgiving you can just eat the turkey right off the tree. Something new every! single! day!








Rain on one side of the house and not the other; tea time for snowy owl

Eva and I made cupcakes today. She has been asking for days now it seems. The whole time she helped add ingredients and mix things up, she wore her purple crown, lip stick, and plastic high heel princess shoes. I tried to get a picture of the shoes but my camera battery died. Maybe you can imagine how cute that is? And a little precarious too.

We found The Force Unleashed for the wii yesterday to rent and Samuel finished it today. He is just loving it, although I think he was surprised that he was able to finish it off so quickly. I know I was surprised. Not sure if it will be on his Christmas list or not as this point.

No comments: