Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

sibling love

I had a picture of the kids sitting together in the new chair but Samuel really didn't like the picture (because he was scowling) and I took it down. Anyway, we have a new chair and everyone loves it and last night they were sitting in it together. Jack had the couch to himself...



I found this pile of weapons near the chair. Was there a plan to oust Eva from the chair?

And then I found these photos of candy from Halloween. So many ways to organize candy...



Eva put her candy into a pattern and Samuel organized his by type. Every time we look at these photos he mentions that Eva got more candy and it is hard to deny it. But how could that be? They went to the same houses, I saw them put candy into their bags. It's true that Samuel eats his candy more quickly. I pointed out today that he put his in piles and the 3-dimensions of the piles didn't show up in the photo. See the kit kat pile and the m&m pile?

No comments: