Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008



Train play. I love how Samuel hums and sings back up music to his game.

I recently read Why is God Laughing by Deepak Chopra and in it there was a joke about kids that I had heard before and I have been thinking about it. Here is an approximation-
A family walks into a restaurant- a mom, a dad, a little girl. The waiter comes to take their order. The mother orders, the father orders and the waiter turns to the little girl. The little girl says she would like a grilled cheese and an orange juice. One parent jumps in and says, "No, you will have chicken Parmesan with a side salad and a glass of milk." The waiter stops writing the order and walks away from the table and over to the kitchen where he tells the cook, "I need a grilled cheese and an orange juice please." The little girl beams and says, "He thinks I am real!"

No comments: