Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

this and that

We went swimming today. Eva has been so wanting to swim and we checked out a place nearby here and it was fun. I am going to try and take us once a week or at least once every two weeks because she loves it and I think it relaxes everyone so much. There is another place even closer to us that I intend to try next week. If I can keep it quick and painless, it is more interesting for Samuel as well.

Eva has been playing with paper dolls quite a bit lately. She has a couple of ballet sets that have famous ballet costumes to dress the dolls up in and was asking to reread the Firebird today. I am always up for rereading Russian stories so I put it on hold at the library. Time to check out The Nutcracker again as well.

Samuel took most of yesterday and half of today to play through the Lego Batman game which he is giving a thumbs up on. He is playing through on free play now. The Mushroom game, while interesting, was not quite a fit for him at this point.

We are going to see The Wizard of Oz tomorrow that is being put on by a local children's theatre and of course Friday is the homeschooling bazaar we have been looking forward to for so long. Samuel is pretty well set on goods at this point and still wants to make raffle tickets. Eva and I are planning to make brownies, I guess tomorrow!

No comments: