Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Eva and Samuel have been very into Alladin the last couple of days and I have the catchy tunes from that movie perpetually in my head. They really are catchy. And I have to say I love it that he chooses to free the genie in the end as his third wish (sorry if this spoils the movie for anyone). I was truly touched when I heard that. And how wonderful that the genie sticks around as his friend and helper ever after...



So sweet. Knit fairy and her horse having a little fish and water. There is also a raven sitting on a chair behind the horse who didn't make it in the photo and another fairy on the ground taking a nap or some such but I wasn't sure if she was actually a part of the scene or just haphazard chaos from earlier.

2 comments:

Earthmamagoddess said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the fairies and dinosaurs Jess!!!

Jessica Huber said...

Oh thank you Deb! They were really fun to make and the fairies took no time at all :) She is asking for more knit guys so that is fun!