Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

I keep forgetting to take my camera with me when we are out and have missed several photo opportunities with the kids and some of their friends and others of us just out and about. We went to the Arboretum yesterday and located the little table and tea set that was placed up on a branch in a tree. I was convinced it would have been blown down after the winter storms and the snow that we had but no! the table and tea set were there. I think I saw one of the chairs as well. The next time we go to the Arboretum I will remember to take my camera. A picture of that perplexing scene would be fun. We always like to wonder about who set up the tea party in the trees.

I am feeling a little like I am walking through mud and am going to take that as a sign that I need a break from the computer. Here is a great memory to me that my children can sit together peacefully in a chair! Have I posted others? I should compile an entire album of peaceful chair photos. Such inspiration!

No comments: