Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eva still has Easter candy left- imagine that!

Eva just said to me, "You're my mom. I'm supposed to share things with you. It is what means the most in this life." So so sweet this daughter of mine who dreams of birds and treasures and sings out loud while she swings and jumps off couches and picks flower after flower to fill up bowls and jars and vases on the table for me, for herself, for the love of life.

The other day I was picking up the house and I came across several of Eva's games, little scenes of love left throughout the house during her play-


gumdrop family in their hats, twitlets riding on a swan, baby chipmunk nestled in her basket

And then the next day while I was mowing the lawn I came across these-


bunnies nestled in the grass, small fury nest


enjoying time with friends


Eva dressed up in my clothes!

No comments: