Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eva said today while she painted outside on the patio in the sunshine that there is nothing so wonderful as painting when you are very very sick because painting is soothing and relaxing. Here she is feeling very very sick and mixing colors and painting. I was happy there was enough warmth out on the patio today that she could spend some time outside while sick.





Here is Samuel simultaneously playing Super Mario Galaxy on the wii and talking to his friend Jack on the phone (note headset, a birthday gift from Jack for said purpose) and giving me a very silly look presumably for taking his picture at this time. I can only guess what he is thinking about but know that look well. It suggests good-natured humor and something to do with me being a huge nut, again.

Yesterday Samuel asked me if there is anything that is truly silly or if everything people call silly is just a matter of opinion. Yep, all pretty much a matter of opinion and perspective. He walked away nodding his head in agreement. Yep, just what he thought.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! samuel is so very talented! I am so impressed with his multi-tasking skills, who knew it was capable in the male of the species?

Jessica Huber said...

Ha ha! That is *exactly* what I thought!!
Jessica