Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It looks like the kids and I are going to go up to Seattle on Sunday to see the Lucy exhibit at the Pacific Science Center on Monday. I am also hoping to go to the aquarium while we are there because Eva has been asking over and over to see the fish. I have never been to Seattle so this should be a fun adventure and with my new AAA membership (thanks dad!) I am all set to drive up there. We have music! We have space. And the hotel has a pool!

I was told today was National Pancake Day (who knew?) and that IHOP was giving away free pancakes. I can't say I am in the mood for a crowded restaurant but I like the feeling of enthusiasm I feel when I think about free pancakes. I have an amazing pancake recipe now thanks to my friend Brian and I really think we might celebrate tonight with pancakes for dinner.

All of the cats have been de-flea-ed with Advantage. I really hope this does the trick because I am tiring of Agnes being a flea hotel. The fleas are definitely testing the limits of my good will. Even the Dalai Lama said that bedbugs and mosquitos tested him. Good to know.

No comments: