Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

body art studio

Oh I nearly forgot. For the last several days Eva has had what she called first a body art shack and now a body art studio. There you can have original designs by Eva drawn onto your hands and feet, as well as temporary tattoos and other stenciled designs. Today she put up advertisements all over the house because she is feeling it isn't getting enough business. She has been thinking of setting up a stand out front and I suggested maybe doing some of her body art and tattoos at the next homeschooling market. Needless to say, we all have several designs on our hands. I have a flower, a unicorn, a butterfly, a rose tattoo and a yin/yang tattoo. Samuel has a heart on his forehead!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I should be letting my daughter do some artwork on me! She's been having lots of fun drawing on herself with markers. What does Eva use?

Jessica Huber said...

You know she has used markers but right now she is using these special body art markers that she got in this body art kit my dad got her for Christmas. It came with the markers, a ton of tattoos, bindis, stencils to trace and some stamps with more body ink on the ink pads. I don't know where he got it but I will find out! We've tried other body art things and they weren't very satisfying. This one is great!