Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

balloon madness at last



We went to Burgerville today and the kids each got red and white balloons for Valentines Day. Samuel was thrilled because the balloons had enough helium in them to actually lift little Lego guys up into the air. This is Titan (I stand corrected) taking a ride on his helium balloon.

Eva hid construction paper hearts all over the house and Samuel hid them again outside in the yard. Hiding and seeking is definitely one of their favorite past times; Easter is certainly a favorite holiday because of this. Both kids are requesting that I hide their birthday gifts again this year and Samuel wants another treasure hunt on his birthday. That is a lot of hiding and seeking!

I am getting to the end of my frozen salsa and tomatoes. There are still several bowls of tomato soup that I am looking forward to. I am excited to plant peas some time in the next couple of days now that I am feeling better. It is also about time to prune the roses! Eva and Samuel are both excited about pruning as well. What a great way for me to connect with them. There is nothing like plant connection!

No comments: