Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

abundance

If you are feeling a lack of abundance in your life I highly suggest heading over to the u-pick and checking out the raspberries. Nature is not reserved with her wares and showers the world with whatever is on hand- raspberries, flower petals, rain drops...Today the raspberries were so abundant that when I put my hand under the leaves, the berries literally dripped off into my hands. Ten pints of lovely red raspberries lickety split, just like that.



The morning glories are blooming! Also Eva made another petal person- this one has a third eye for her intuition. She is sitting on a sock I am knitting.

We are going out of town this weekend with friends to check out a beach in southern Washington. I already have my camera packed! Thank goodness Eva reminded me!

No comments: