Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today, driving down the road, a flash of awe for this life, for my life, for all that it has been, for all that it is. Understanding. What we call epiphany. For who I am- now. For who I have been. The flow of it all. Step back from your life. Look closely. Look clearly. Nothing is wrong. Nothing should have been. Nothing to regret. Nothing to take back. All is well. All that you have become. All that you have done. Who you choose to be. Now.

an ode to what is good-
chocolate
cameras
Parmesan cheese
irises
daffodils
roses
why not say flowers?
kale
cherries
friendship
connection
rainbows
love
peace
soft shirts
Moomins
knitting
dogs
guinea pigs
and for them carrots
and for me watermelon
and for Samuel red
and for Eva hearts
and for each of us joy in our lives
did I forget cats? of course not!

2 comments:

Earthmamagoddess said...

love this and you !

Jessica Huber said...

so glad you enjoyed Deb!! {heart}