Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

driving down the road samuel asked me why mario has an M on his hat commencing a conversation about {ha!} monogramming and whether or not i know of anyone who monograms their clothing? do i? i could not for the life of me remember and all that came to mind were land's end adds and monogramming towels and beach bags and i giggled and then i remembered laverne and shirley! and the L on laverne's sweaters and drove down the road laughing laughing laughing about those sweaters and that show. the kids joined me when i described lenny and squiggy- hello!- opening up the door whenever something the slightest bit unsavory was mentioned- hello! and then what would they do? samuel asked and i went on to explain the basic gist of the show and sang just what makes that little ole' ant...much to the delight of eva who laughed and laughed and forgot she was carsick all at the same time. i have to say i did love happy days but laverne and shirley has a special place in my heart. we're gonna do it our way, yes our way, make all our dreams come true, me and you.



jumping spider who jumped at me when my photographing became too much- i still couldn't get quite close enough. i would like a spider lens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We just had the same, or similar conversation about laverne and shirley the other day. Only, mark gave me, the you are truly crazy look. when i told him all about it. LOVE That show.

Jessica Huber said...

Ha ha- yes Samuel said something to the effect that it "sounded like one of those shows you like" :) Such a great show!!