Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today the rain interrupted our plans and we spent the day indoors. I am nearly finished with my sweater- or at least with the raglan shaping. I am still undecided about how exactly the sweater will be finished and am contemplating both a hood and a zipper. We shall see. I am staying very open with this sweater.

The kids are just now finding their flow. There is a tent in the living room and the stuffed animals have been brought out. I hear the definite sounds of a game in the background...Chicky and the new stuffed robot and ratty and rabbit and Chicky's Momma Chick or Momma Quack? all going in the tent, bringing lettuce and radishes and carrots to someone inside. Ahhh... now the birthday cake has been brought out. There is sure to be a party!

Nice to find a flow. Good way to end the day. No time in the garden but plenty of time to knit!



Eva's flower petal art (with a little apple for the head)- crocus and dandelion petals and stems.

No comments: