Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

my medal

Last night, Samuel got the key for his treasure chest and brought out this medal. He put the medal around my neck and said, "Thank you, Momma, for putting together all of the Legos tonight for me. And thank you from me and Sliver and Titan (his Lego guys) for all of the Legos you have ever put together." I was so touched. And for him to give me something from his treasure chest, well, that is something very special indeed.

Earlier in the evening, Eva was spinning and after getting good and dizzy, she fell directly onto Samuel's Lego Castle (Vladek's Fortress). I put it back together for him. He had been so worried it couldn't be done and was thrilled when it was all set up again. But still, this was the hugest act of appreciation from Samuel to me. So sweet. He is turning into such a sweet little guy, it is wonderful to witness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! You are an awesome mom if you got a treasure! Great Job!

Jessica Huber said...

Gosh I know, I was just thrilled! I really couldn't believe that I got to KEEP it too!
Jessica