Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aside from the Gravenstein apples we picked when we picked peaches in August and September, we didn't pick any apples this year. Today we went over to an apple orchard that we have picked apples at in the past and bought some apples and tomatoes and honey (from the guy who brings his bees to pollinate the apple blossoms in the spring). The best part was that they had lots and lots of Liberty apples! These are my favorite apples, particularly at this time of year and I really look forward to them.

Here are some Liberty and Jonagold apples. I got the Jonagolds for Samuel but as it turns out, he prefers the Liberties as well.

Notice also, purple hat knitting and striped dinosaur knitting. I took a break from dino-knitting to rip out a hat that was too large from last year that I never got around to.

No comments: