Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008



Agent Samuel. He is stern.



Eva took this photo of her newest little guy- Gilbert. He is a shark's tooth and I believe I made him when I was about Samuel's age, probably a little older. She is quite taken with him and turned the doll's house into his house. Gilbert even came to the library this afternoon. He is currently out on his boat.



We made some more duct tape inventions today at a friend's house. A wallet-a purse-a doll, all out of duct tape. The pink cloth doll is Eva's newest and her name is Whirlwind. Indeed. She is technically a pocket ghost, not a doll. The bunny and rose quartz were found in my pocket. After the photo shoot, I put the bunny in the little guy basket and the rose quartz back in my pocket, but of course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam looks just like you!!

Jessica Huber said...

Thank you!
Jessica