Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

kombucha konvert

So, I am officially loving Kombucha. When I first tried Kombucha, I really disliked it. I mean really. I gave it to Ellen so that someone would appreciate it. Over the summer, a friend (thanks Nicole) recommended a certain flavor of Kombucha and I tried it and to be honest, I still really disliked it. I kept trying it, though, and slowly slowly slowly got to the point where I didn't dislike it. But I didn't like it either. And then one day it hit me- I was looking forward to drinking some Kombucha. I was so excited. I actually liked it. I don't drink very much, certainly not a whole bottle-full. More like a couple of sips a couple of times a day. And the bottles make great water bottles on top of all that!

So funny because Matt brought me a Sambuca flavored lollypop for our anniversary and he thought it was a Kombucha flavored lollypop and was so excited- it will taste just like that stuff you like. That dern Kamchatka, oops I mean Veerboot-sa, oops I mean Kombucha :)

No comments: