Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008



Dinner for the knights and fairies.

My dad is visiting and today we went to Flock and Fiber to see some of the animals and a lot of wonderful yarn and wool and spinning. My favorites were the Icelandic Sheep and of course the Alpaca and then some lovely Pygora Goats. Really, there were so many different goats and sheep and alpaca it is hard to choose a favorite! Oh! and we got to see a couple of soooo soooo soft angora rabbits. Amazing! The woman said you could just brush them every day and have enough to spin! I bought some eggplant-colored-ish mohair yarn (15% wool added) and am hoping to make a shawl with it. It should be fun to knit along with the sweater than I am knitting, which is really just stockinette around and around for now. The little t-rexes are nearly complete!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Your dad I said "HELLO!" and give him a big Hug from me.kristin