Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

this and that

Yesterday it rained! and was significantly cooler and I got to wear my new sweater. Hooray! I am so glad I took the time to fix the measurements. It was definitely worth the time spent.

Eva called me imbetetuous while we were making hot chocolate last night and I am still unclear about its meaning, although I did get the feeling that it was a good thing, in her mind, to be imbetetuous. As in, "You're so imbetetuous".

A few days ago, Matt walked into the living room and said that it smelled like pee. This is not a new smell for any of us and Samuel called out that it must be Agnes who peed behind the TV again (which she does from time to time when she is frustrated (with me) about something, and then I am frustrated with her and then I remember she is 15 and a good friend, but still..) And Samuel told him to tell me because I am the "pee warden". Yet another title I never thought I would have. One I never even knew existed, to be honest.

No comments: