Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hot!

Oooo Eeee. One hundred degrees. So hot today.

Meanwhile, there are blueberries to pick and spiders to watch and flowers to plant as others have their final days in the hot hot weather. There are lots and lots of beans. I am happy to say that the Scarlet Runner Beans that the hummingbirds love so much are also quite tasty to eat. The Jacobs Cattle Beans have turned out really well too.

Samuel has fresh ideas for advertising for his dog walking business. He is also really enjoying Brain Pop these days.

2 comments:

Anna's Spot said...

You must live somewhere around me:) I had a walking stick walk across the window this evening and I caught a small tarantula in a jar, he was in our garage. I released him outside to get some of our other creatures. The antelope jack-rabbits were nimbling, the quail were running with their young across the roads and the anna hummingbird was making its appearances. Isn't nature such a wonderful gift?
Hope you have a beautiful night.

Anna's Spot said...

I guess you don't live close :) But it was such a beautiful day in the desert too.
Anna