Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009



Boba Fett tackles Luke after an explosion that propelled everyone and all of their weapons in all directions, making the very air they breathe explosive. There were also little fairy goddesses watching the whole scene- check out the pocket fairy in the chair, apparently immune to the weapons and fighting. That's Leia in the background, thrown into the corner with all the guns...I don't know how it turns out as the scene is still being enacted. I do know that Boba Fett has a migraine and Samuel said his sheer force of will keeps him fighting Luke, even with a migraine. Poor guy. I can relate. He keeps banging his head against the ceiling.

Off to the arcade today with friends. Hoping for another walk as well as the weather is spectacular here. It changes so quickly back and forth and it seems each day has something new to offer. 60 degrees, wind and the sun peeking out...Oops my mistake- it is really more like 50. Warmer yesterday I guess. See what I mean, every day something different...

No comments: