Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Happy Happy

Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me-ee,
Happy Birthday to me!

Much fun today celebrating my birthday. I had planned a couple of outings and adventures for today but Eva and I are still under-the-weather AND it is raining [a lot], so no walk in the woods today. No matter how much Jack wants to. And rather than running about town having tea and Indian food, Ellen is kind kind kind enough to bring the Indian food to me. She is also bringing over a much appreciated birthday pie! And pizza [hot lips!] for all those who don't dream of Indian food on my birthday each year. The kids have already had cupcakes and there are plenty more for all day cupcake fun.

Thank you everyone for all of the bountiful birthday gifts and well-wishes. I enjoy your loving thoughts! Many joyful times to you on my birthday as well!

No comments: