Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

merry merry



Well, I am having so much fun making sorbet and ice cream with my new ice cream maker! Santa didn't bring it, but Samuel did! He called up Grandpa and between the two of them, one certified ice cream maker was here for me to open on Christmas. What a fun surprise. I must say that he is reaping the benefits heartily as we have gone through nearly two rounds of sorbet (raspberry-boysenberry) and one of vanilla ice cream. What better way to perk up the days after Christmas)2!

And I am so happy to say that I can still pogo stick! Santa brought me and the kids pogo sticks. What fun! Each day my pogo-ing gets a little better. I still can't rival my childhood records, but I am having a blast trying it all out.

Christmas was extra fun because it snowed here as well. It did not stay around but it sure was pretty coming down. It started to do some pretty crazy Portland weathering with a little mix of rain and large snow flakes. The day before there was a big beautiful rainbow across the sky. Such a great way to celebrate the winter holidays!



Here are the kids "ice skating" out in the back yard. There was quite a bit of ice and frozen slush out there. Fun!



A close up photo of Eva's new talking baby; Ellen and Eva with their custom tattoos deluxe!




Everyone got custom tattoos and stickers, even Jack; Eva and talking baby in the sling. Eva said, "momma, this baby nurses too!"



Fun patterns for everyone with our new pattern blocks, one of my favorites!

No comments: