Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"There is one common flow, one common breathing. All things are in sympathy."
-Hippocrates
What's going on around here-

-little spiders, really little, making little webs under places like an oregano leaf, so tiny...

-watching our dog Jack peel off tiny pieces of melted parmesan cheese from a slice of zucchini

-Eva telling me she learned something today and me asking what, sweetie and her answering, "cucumber sticks to walls..." and me remembering back through the day and thinking, "ah ha! that's what she was doing"

-after two really dissatisfying days in a playful inventions class, Samuel finally tells me he thought it was going to be a woodworking class (things I wish I had known before...)

-minestrone soup and zucchini and blueberry muffins

-fun art class!

-sunflowers and roses blooming together

-lots of kale, lots and lots of kale

-a cool book called Dragonolgy, all about dragons!

No comments: