Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

inspiration where it finds you

Eva surprised me yesterday with a picnic in the backyard. She brought out a table cloth and spread it on the grass under the apple tree so that we could look up into the pink and white blossoms above. The sky was blue, the sun was shining. She brought crackers, tortilla chips, Parmesan cheese and some of the boysenberry-peach crisp I had made for her earlier in the day.

Later on she spent some time with the cleared off patio cement and some sidewalk chalk drawing chalk robots Forinor, BeBe and Kenos, rabbits Cuddly and Carrots and some chalk people I helped her trace, Eva and Lucy.

We never did get around to making sugar crystals on the cleared off kitchen table. I guess the cleared off patio was the inspiration for the day this time...




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, I am really impressed with that rabbit drawing!