Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

berry goodness again

After some more thinking, I wanted to make an addendum to my recent berry goodness epiphany post. The one about me finding my way to feeling better by getting my butt out to the upick? That one.

In that post, I wrote-

Be present with whatever comes up.
Trust in myself.
Reach for joy.
And always trust in love.

And I want to clarify and change it up just a tad to get closer to the meaning. And so it is becoming...

Be present with whatever comes up. (Always. All ways.)
Trust in myself. (Yes- and this suggests follow my heart, my intuition, guidance in the moment.)
Joy is there. (changed from Reach for Joy- because there is no reaching necessary.)
And always trust in love. (Of course.)

So really the shift is in the Joy. That idea that it is there, always an option, wherever you are, for good or bad. It just is. Joy. I'm currently on the Zen Train and I must say the shift to Just-is-ness always takes me by surprise by it's openness and freedom. Seeing things just as they are.

Trusting your guidance in the moment frees you from concepts, judgments, expectations and leads you right to what feels best Now. Joy is always there, not even underneath everything, just there and if you choose with your heart, trust yourself that you will choose with your heart, you can't help but bump into it.

No comments: