Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bubbles

We made homemade bubbles yesterday. Finally something to do with that jar of corn syrup. Of course, if it keeps going like it's going, I'll need to buy more corn syrup to make more bubbles. Wish I could use the extra molasses that's still sitting up there as well...





Here's the recipe that came on the back of the bubble wands we just bought-
Mix together 12 cups water, 3 cups liquid soap, 3/4 cup corn syrup. And it worked! Really well, in fact. And- the same mixture is still working today!

2 comments:

Shady Lady said...

That is so cool! We made bubbles before using glycerin because I was afraid the corn syrup would make a sticky bubbly mess, but I'm guessing that's not the case? We haven't made bubbles in a long time. I think it's time to do it again!!

Emily said...

Let's bring bubbles and wands to Park Day this year!