Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

last day

The last day of February. I actually managed to post every day this month, albeit challengingly (not a word, but you get the idea.) I got an email from the national post each day on your blog people today. I didn't do a theme for February, unless it was post-at-any-cost, but I was intrigued by the theme for March and am wondering if it will be interesting to use (or interesting to be motivated by), at least in part, for posting each day in March. I am also wondering if I am up for that in March, because March is Birthday Month in our family. Samuel will be turning 11 in March and Eva will be 8. Gasp. That's getting to be a lot of candles on the cake(s). I will certainly need to buy more candles this March, an event that hasn't occurred for some time. I've been getting by with the same candles from year to year for a while now.

{Back to posting}- The theme for NaBloPoMo March is In a Word, which was intriguing to me. I like the idea of picking a word each day to write about. What word defined my day. What word do I hope will define my day. What word came up for me repeatedly that day. What word did my kids make up that day. Or even- take a picture to illustrate a word that day. You get the idea. Actually, I really like that last idea and am definitely going to give posting each day some more thought.

No comments: