Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

nutella

Anyone had nutella lately? I was feeling festive today and bought nutella and almond butter and they are such a wonderful match. I don't think I have had nutella since I was in Russia and at the time we thought it was so divine. It still is! Eva and her babies had a tea party with green tea and nutella on toast. They just licked the nutella off the toast. She asked for some in a bowl next time, no toast.

We also bought several colors of decorating icing for Samuel's robot cake, as well as candles (pink with sparkles!) and a #8 candle for the center. And marshmallows for a marshmallow toast on his birthday. And we are going to have a treasure hunt (my surprise!). It is getting close now and the excitement in the house is palpable to say the least.

I have to say I am really enjoying living with a rat. Charlie is a lot of fun to have around. He gets up every morning and gets all excited for his eggs. He comes when I call him if I have let him run around. He sits on my shoulder and chatters. And he gives kisses. When we adopted him, the woman at the adoption place told me he gave kisses but he has been quite modest up until recently. Sure enough, if I make little kiss noises at him when he is on my shoulder he will kiss my face. So sweet.

More photos from our recent life-



Here is a photo of Eva's most recent dinosaur. He is quite tall- over a foot high- and when you press his left arm he gives a mighty T-Rex roar. And I just found about 15 more pictures of him in different poses and close-up mode. I won't upload them all, but if you are interested, Eva was very thorough!



Charlie!

No comments: