Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hey, I knit a hat in a day!

I did. I can hardly believe it. AND! I like the hat and can wear it. This week I made my hat, finished up Eva's poncho (with fringe!) and found out how to lengthen a sweater I finished last month. Now I am working on a scarf to go with the hat (I don't usually do scarves because they go on and on and on...) and truth be known I am sort of avoiding the sweater with the two new skeins of yarn I bought this week specifically to lengthen it. To lengthen the sweater requires cutting it and this is something I have never done. To cut into knitting requires a sort of boldness and trust in your skills. I am almost there. No pictures of the poncho yet. I will try and take some tomorrow! And the hat too. Oh and I nearly forgot I finished a hat for Eva as well. Fun.

1 comment:

gpearson said...

Wow Jessica let me know how the lengthening goes I think you are super brave! Gay