Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

picture color- day 7 {color me yummy}



Another good timing, go with the flow situation. I had wanted to make blueberry muffins two days ago. Then yesterday. Then this morning, when I woke up and read that the prompt for today's photo was color me yummy, I thought it was perfect that I hadn't yet made them and what a fun color-me-yummy-photo they would make. I wish I could say I also used the flour we got from our tour at the grist mill, but I decided at the last minute to go with my usual spelt.

I'm also happy with the lighting in this photo- finally- after taking several and then deciding to go ahead and take the muffins out into the middle of the yard to catch the fading evening sunlight.

1 comment:

Shady Lady said...

Those definitely look yummy! With photos like that, this 30 day no sugar of any kind challenge is going to be hard. ;)