Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Well, since the last time that I posted both of my children have been oh so sick with what I am calling the flu, a term I do not bandy around lightly. There was a high fever, chills, aches, pains, cough! And when they seemed to be feeling well-er, they would get worse. Eva is in stage two of feeling well-er. Samuel is feeling worse. I am hoping that by tomorrow, Tuesday for sure, he will be where Eva is now and then we will all be able to leave the house confidently and go out into the sunshine for a bit of vitamin D.

We did go to the grocery store yesterday and bought no less than four types of juice, including three large jugs of mango tango. I made mango tango sorbet today but Samuel is actually too sick to eat it! Tomorrow!

Thoughts in my mind this week went something like this-

"I have a drier in the house primarily to dry off stuffed animals that have been in the bath with Eva."

"When Sparrow leaves, things are sooo mellow. She is a great reminder of how calm and peaceful life can be when you notice."

"I love finding little notes with Eva words on them in my pockets!"

"The books are in the garage and the bionicles have moved onto the bookcases. Are they then bionicle cases?"

And off we go to bed at eight-ish for the second night in a row. Lots of Emergen-C's, lots of rest!

No comments: